Happy Easter, everyone! We've made you an extra special Easter quiz to play with all the family, all about rabbits, eggs and everything Easter. Have a go whilst you're eating all of your chocolate and see how you get on...
1. What food is traditionally eaten on Good Friday?
2. What goes on top of a Simnel Cake?
3. What fruit is traditional baked into a hot cross bun?
4. In what year was the Cadbury Creme Egg first sold?
5. Where did the Easter Bunny originate from?
6. What is the traditional flower of Easter?
7. What is the name of a male rabbit?
8. Easter Island forms part of which South American country?
9. How many pieces of silver did Judas trade the life of Jesus for?
10. Which Famous jewellery firm is renowned for designing jewel-encrusted eggs?
Have a lovely Easter weekend!