By law you must wear a face mask/face covering in the following settings:
- public transport
- indoor transport hubs (airports, rail and tram stations and terminals, maritime ports and terminals, bus and coach stations and terminals)
- shops and supermarkets (places which are open to the public and that wholly or mainly offer goods or services for retail sale or hire)
- indoor shopping centres
- banks, building societies, and post offices (including credit unions, short-term loan providers, savings clubs and money service businesses)
You can read more from the UK government website here.
Our Guidelines at ellamora:
We would appreciate it if all customers please consider the following before visiting our store.
- Make sure you do not have any symptoms typical to Coronavirus
- Maintain a 2 - meter distance from other visitors and staff
- A face covering is required by law
- Clean, sanitized hands are essential - complimentary hand sanitizer will be available
- Try to keep your time in the shop to a minimum, use our website before your visit and think about making a‘wish’list that we can help you with on your arrival.
- Over the phone and website orders can either be posted free of charge or collected from ellamora - please phone to arrange a convenient collection time.
Be reassured that we will do all we can to make sure your shopping experience is safe and enjoyable.
ellamora is committed to following all guidance for clothing retailers.